View Profile MACE-NG

113 Movie Reviews

Was this a fiction you read than animated?

SpencerXavier responds:

uh no I wrote this lol

The third loop in was just mirrored assets, really lazy and kind of an eyesore when the rest of it looks as nice as it does. Oolay's vocal range is okay as usual, but kind of getting overfamiliar. All in all a pretty good concept and animation reel, clean audio (which is important for this in particular) and as always pretty pleasant color choices. Good job.

That's a pretty concise stab at the incredibly divisive social environment we're in. Simple, easily digested.

3 Game Reviews

These 'I-spy' games are just boring and don't hold up in any way. Sound quality? Bland. Visual quality? Bland. Engagement? Non-existent. This is just Achievement fodder at best and as it stands for what little Achievement trolls I know on this website, most of them couldn't and wouldn't slog through these for them.

Please take a step forward in your content, if you want this kind of game to stand the test of time you must move the concept forward with it.

selfdefiant responds:

Strange, that's why it got daily first? And by the way, I have several awesome games on here, your advice is not very good. You should do some research before coming off like you know something about escape games, really.

Games designed to make you angry on purpose are meh. There's a lot of cool mini games and puzzles to be had but some 'obstacles' are deliberately annoying for the sake of it. It wasn't funny before or now.

1. The volume destroyed me.
2. Spammed/randomized enemy spawn is under no circumstance good
3. Almost all times I got hit I wasn't touched
4. I was one hit from death before I reached the supposed woman I needed to get away from. I got to her in mid-air thinking I was supposed to plat form only to be juggled onto the ground and instantly followed up on by a projectile. I had no time to react to either punishment.
5. A lot of the metallic environment was filled with black pixels and looked very unfinished.

I know this was rushed, but it was a frustrating experience.

Yipcks responds:

Thank you for playing!

I knooow right? I just realized how frustrating it was to play the game after I had uploaded it, probably because I had checkpoints on the editor and I already knew how everything turns out to happen.

The game is full of problems, but with yours and everybody who has been sending me these feedbacks, I will manage to improve my content.

Thanks again and always feel free to send me your feedback!

1 Audio Review

It's catchy and easy on the ears but you can certainly make better lyrics then this. It's a Valentines song and you didn't make it the least bit cheeky.

59 Art Reviews

Bro this is fucking dope.

This is my favorite thus far.

holikrep responds:

Ooh why thank you ;u;~ I'm flattered to hear that!

Best girl you've drawn so far.

I draw, write and play games. I'm mostly into medieval shit and I love NG.

27, Male